Narasimha is an avatar of Vishnu with human torso and lower body, with a lion face and claws, typically with a demon Hiranyakashipu in his lap whom he is in the process of killing. The demon is powerful brother of evil Hiranyaksha. Hiranyakashipu gains special powers by which he could not be killed during the day or night, inside or outside, by god, demon, man or animal. Coronated with his new powers, Hiranyakashipu creates chaos, persecutes all devotees of Vishnu including his own son. Vishnu understands the demon's power, then creatively adapts into a mixed avatar that is neither man nor animal and kills the demon at the junction of day and night, inside and outside. Narasimha is known primarily as the 'Great Protector' who specifically defends and protects his devotees from evil.
- Vishnu avatar Narasimha conquering demon Hiranyakashipu
- Dimension: 4.5*2.5*8" (L*W*H) |Weight - 1700 gram
- Casted in pure brass metal & handpolished by master craftsmen of India
- Signifies the victory of good over evil
- A great Indian gifting option