Singing bowls have a number of traditional uses throughout India and Nepal. Their tones are often used as a part of religious worship in Buddhist temples, and they may be rung at home to prepare the mind for meditation. The soothing vibrations produced by the tones are also thought by some to promote healing and improve mental well-being, and today, singing bowls are often used during reiki therapy, crystal healing, tai chi and yoga. If you're looking for a singing bowl that can produce truly professional sound quality while still suiting your budget, the Handmade 6" Bell Metal Tibetan Buddhist Singing Bowl Musical Instrument is the perfect choice. You simply won't find a singing bowl that can provide such high resonance and superior sound, making this an excellent choice for healing arts and for any other purpose. Still, the bowl is economical due to the simplicity of its design. It's truly the best of both worlds for those who want a luxurious instrument at a good price.
- Hand craftsmanship gives the bowl incredible clear, pleasing tones
- Made of 5 metals, even the inside of the bowl is nicely embossed
- Complete Set Includes a mat cushion and a stick for playing (cushion color & pattern may vary)
- Designed for beginners, hence easy to play
- Measures 4 inches diameter * 23 inches height; Weight: Approx 700 gms