Journal of handmade paper with goat leather cover embossed with an impression of Roman god Bacchus, the deity of nature, festivity, pleasure and wine. The diary contains 200 pages (counting each side) of handmade paper.
- Product Dimensions: Length - 7 in * Width - 5 in
- Comes with 200 pages (counting each side) of unruled naturally treated paper
- Handcrafted out of the finest quality of leather; Brings out the creative side of your personal
- Highly durable & functional, this classy journal can be used for writing, noting, jotting, sketching, doodling or recording personal as well as professional activities
- Handcrafted to perfection by master artisans; Makes for a sophisticated gift